• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This forum is Dangerous!

12 posts in this topic

Most members on here know I've been out of actively buying comics for close to a year now.

Since posting again and reading the forums I've been perusing ebay for comics. blush.gif

The urge to buy is still dormant, but I can feel it growing. Now that I've saved a small amount of change it's burning a hole in my pocket. I've managed to hold off for the time being, but it's getting harder to hold back. mad.gifgrin.gif

An example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2208711078&category=32748

Hope that works...can't remember how to post a 'small' url. frown.gif

Ummmm...I thought that you were short of cash and that was why you didn't submit your mags for grading! Now, you want to buy what? confused.gif

It sure is.. why are they selling them as one lot? It's not a scam, is it?

They guy is in Brooklyn.

I'm sure someone here from the NY city area can check these out in person you were interested.

I was just thinking of that guy who paid $15,300 for those "Father's comics"...

He should have waited and bid on these! foreheadslap.gif

It sure is.. why are they selling them as one lot? It's not a scam, is it?

It is a nice lot but not the best. No real rarities in terms of high grades. Maybe the guy just needs some quick cash. He does list that he takes credit cards, I wonder if he is a business or he means Paypal.com