• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 18:::: GRADE REVEALED!!

69 posts in this topic

they killed my FF48 because of some very minor staining on the back cover. I had everyone grade the scan. all 8.5s and 9.0s. It was graded a 6.5. They are very very hard on staining of any kind.
I still dont see the staining/foxing.

it took me scanning the bc of my 48 with a magnifying glass to find mine...impossible to see mine on a scan - but they were in the grading notes

they killed my FF48 because of some very minor staining on the back cover. I had everyone grade the scan. all 8.5s and 9.0s. It was graded a 6.5. They are very very hard on staining of any kind.

it took me scanning the bc of my 48 with a magnifying glass to find mine...impossible to see mine on a scan - but they were in the grading notes

:o wow.

is that a little stain on his forehead?

(shrug) hard to tell

(shrug) hard to tell

can always send it in for a re-grade... :wishluck: I would think if any book qualifies it would be this one

(shrug) hard to tell

can always send it in for a re-grade... :wishluck: I would think if any book qualifies it would be this one

OR you can just send it in to PGX and get a 10.0!!

hm Now who was it that said he'd eat all his Spidey comics if it came back less than a 9.2

Hope your hungry Tom :lol:

Looks like I'm going to have to hunt in around in my garden today for some "spideys" to eat...

Oh and by the way, I just gave myself a -1 :tonofbricks:

(shrug) hard to tell

Jeez. And I thought I was undergrading at 9.2.

(shrug) hard to tell

Jeez. And I thought I was undergrading at 9.2.

:gossip::foryou:

This book has to be viewed in hand. Based on the scans, you can't tell the extent of the foxing or staining.

One thing I have learned is foxing and small stains will always kill a grade from CGC, no matter how pretty the covers look.