• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frazetta???? You decide

86 posts in this topic

AGAIN...I only repeated what I was told. I never saw the art. never said I did. NEVER said I thought it was real. I only told you guys what Jr told me on the phone. I am not a Frazetta expert like you guys. Just repeated a conversation I had with the guy. You guys were the ones charging Jr of forgery without knowing the whole story. call him and ask him. his number is public. I just hate when people are considered guilty until proven innocent...

I believe all monies were returned, and everyone is forgetting about it--no criminal charges were brought against the seller. The lesson to be learned is the same one from long ago:

Let the Buyer Beware...(and do your homework).

I believe all monies were returned, and everyone is forgetting about it--no criminal charges were brought against the seller. The lesson to be learned is the same one from long ago:

Let the Buyer Beware...(and do your homework).

I'm not saying the buyers need to press charges.

I just can't believe the Frazetta family is not pressing charges. The person who was behind this has enough balls to get them involved with his scam so he isn't just going to stop now. It should be documented in court and all over the net who this was so he will have less chance of doing it again.

It is entirely possible that the person who asked Frank Jr. to sell the piece was also just an innocent victim. Obviously a deception originated somewhere, but it may have been several years ago. Hard telling how many times the piece has changed hands.

I wonder if the sales receipt signed by Ellie was authentic, or was it also fake?

It is entirely possible that the person who asked Frank Jr. to sell the piece was also just an innocent victim. Obviously a deception originated somewhere, but it may have been several years ago. Hard telling how many times the piece has changed hands.

I wonder if the sales receipt signed by Ellie was authentic, or was it also fake?

I would think it wouldn't be that hard to track down IF that is what happened. Most people will recall where they bought something like this. If the receipt is real do they know the original buyer? If so start at both ends till they come together.