• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who has the best Avatar thread.

106 posts in this topic

Gotta go with 1)count/nelson and 2)djpinkpanter's /thomas. Count's still makes me laugh every time I see it.

I would nominate my avatar for best tasting but not for best taste.

:acclaim:

:insane:

:o :o Even bettttter!!

Are you planning on going to Wizard World Philly?

Yupyup!! I have the semester to make a newimproved Harl suit. Hopefully satin stretch, so it'll be shimmerish and pretty.

My Top Ten favs:

1/ FD's Ron Jeremy (it takes a lot of guts to don this avatar)

2/ Greggy's old Avatar that had the Eagle on it (nothing said "greggy" than that old vintage Avatar)

3/ Dena's (there is just something evil about it - almost like a dominatrix type of evil)

4/ comicparadox's yard gnome with his arse in the air (that was classic)

5/ Blackhearteddwarf's funki midget (even though this was a shill - it was a hell of an avatar)

6/ Rehook's Red Hook (I guess I just miss redhook)

7/ drbanner's Hulk (whenever I see this avatar I can bet on some solidity to the thread)

8/ JC's Green Thanos (whenever I see this avatar I can bet on some chaos in the thread)

9/ Bronty's Uncle Scrooge (I just like scrooge, what can I say)

10/ the_Thing's palm tree (the hallmark of the WC)

My Top Ten favs:

1/ FD's Ron Jeremy (it takes a lot of guts to don this avatar)

2/ Greggy's old Avatar that had the Eagle on it (nothing said "greggy" than that old vintage Avatar)

3/ Dena's (there is just something evil about it - almost like a dominatrix type of evil)

4/ comicparadox's yard gnome with his arse in the air (that was classic)

5/ Blackhearteddwarf's funki midget (even though this was a shill - it was a hell of an avatar)

6/ Rehook's Red Hook (I guess I just miss redhook)

7/ drbanner's Hulk (whenever I see this avatar I can bet on some solidity to the thread)

8/ JC's Green Thanos (whenever I see this avatar I can bet on some chaos in the thread)

9/ Bronty's Uncle Scrooge (I just like scrooge, what can I say)

10/ the_Thing's palm tree (the hallmark of the WC)

Wha.....??!!! No love for Plastic Man !!! You shall die a horrible stretchy death !!