• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dc's Best Comic Cover of all Time Vs the Boards Worst

63 posts in this topic

So anyone who's been reading moderns saw that dc recently asked everyone to vote on the best cover of all time. Now i don't agree personally and we've all got our favourites but the masses have spoken so instead i was wondering what is your least favourite/worst (or at least down right horrible) cover in your opinion?

My vote goes to pretty much the entire punisher series, every week i see them at the store and i just can't stand them, it's basically a photo realistic fatman waving a gun around. It just doesn't do it for me:

19-1.jpg

I'm expecting to see some baaaaaad 90's books but thank goodness i was too young and busy at the time to read too much then.

-forgive me if the thread exists, i did a quick search-

Edit: pointed out that said thread does exist, but a refresher could be nice

also, because i found it great: The 10 worst Freebie comics

-forgive me if the thread exists, i did a quick search-

It does, Worst Covers of all time but a lot of the covers have disappeared off of peoples servers, so a more recent thread would be fine. There's a certain Spiderman book with a phone booth that is sure to give a run for the prize...

Alf48.jpg:P

892581-jimmy141.jpg
:o(worship):insane:

People tend to cry Uncle! when I post this one :whistle:

There are numerous Photo covers especially some of the romance comics decades ago, and I always wonder "who are these people and do they ever acknowledge that they were on a cover of a comic"?