• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getting A Little Out Of Hand Here?

9 posts in this topic

I don't know...one sold for $750 almost 4 years ago and there might be a 10.0 collector who wants one....it's a lot of $$ for a modern but hey....I'd be happy to get that much if I had a copy.

R.

I don't know...one sold for $750 almost 4 years ago and there might be a 10.0 collector who wants one....it's a lot of $$ for a modern but hey....I'd be happy to get that much if I had a copy.

R.

I saw one listed in the 2001 Overstreet in the sales section, that sold for that same price. So it might actually be a good deal. (shrug)

R.

I saw one listed in the 2001 Overstreet in the sales section, that sold for that same price. So it might actually be a good deal. (shrug)

It's not. I havent checked GPA yet. But because this book has the thicker cover, there are plenty of 10.0's. Same as the JLA/Avengers.

Last 10.0 sale was $750, but I dont know if C-Link has had any.

9.9's have dropped in value with a $240.00 Avg.

9.8's have plummetted to $52.00 !!!

My guess would be a 10.0 is worth $500-600

Dare I say, I have a PGX 10.0 of this. One of these days I'm going to crack it out and sub it to CGC, just for fun :grin:

They will give it a 9.6, you have just been added to the computer. All submissions will be hammered accordingly for buying a Brand X slab..

Im sorry :sorry:

Dare I say, I have a PGX 10.0 of this. One of these days I'm going to crack it out and sub it to CGC, just for fun :grin:

They will give it a 9.6, you have just been added to the computer. All submissions will be hammered accordingly for buying a Brand X slab..

Im sorry :sorry:

It's my only PGX slab. I bid something like $40 on it on a whim and won lol I figured what the heck, it's probably not a bad deal for a nice copy of KJ, and the novelty of having a PGX 10 is fun (even though I value that '10' not one jot).