• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tim Sale Art WTB . What do dou have for sale???????

17 posts in this topic

Hi.

I am actively buying Tim Sale original art from Hulk Gray, Superman for All Seasons, Dark Victory, etc. etc. I am the top buyer in the hobby right now. Just ask my wife... Wait, don't ask her! Anyway, please let me know if you have anything for sale. Thanks.

Jack Juka

multicynic@aol.com

Scotty,

Believe me, he has bought quite a bit from me already.

Mitch

Mitch has been a big help and I am grateful for all he's done.

I'm still looking to buy Hulk Gray pages with Hulk on them as well as other Tim Sale art. Superman for all Seasons Farm scenes I'm big on also. Call now before my wife kills me. Operators are standing by.

Jack

570-817-7588

multicynic@aol.com

I thought Jared was one of the top Sale OA buyers......

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=2180

I know Jeph Loeb has tons of Tim's art....

Jared and Jeph had a head start on Jack, but Jack is doing well catching up in a very short time.

C

I'll bet ya that he has the page with Hulk sitting the cliff with the bunny rabbit. That may be my favorite page.

Jack

This page? (shrug)

SaleHulk31.jpg

I'll bet ya that he has the page with Hulk sitting the cliff with the bunny rabbit. That may be my favorite page.

Jack

This page? (shrug)

SaleHulk31.jpg

I love that one too, but there's a double page spread of Hulk sitting on a ledge overlooking the desert with the bunny.

I love that one too, but there's a double page spread of Hulk sitting on a ledge overlooking the desert with the bunny.

I remember that page well. It sat on Mitch's site for a long time and I considered pulling the trigger on it every day.

Now I regret not pulling the trigger on it every day.

I bought this from Mitch in San Diego last year...

Nice pickup. If anyone knows that guy from Vancouver please PM me. Thanks.

Jack Juka

multicynic@aol.com

570-472-3807

I appreciate all the help you guys have provided me so far. Thanks. I also have high grade Golden Age CGC Williamsport books to trade for pieces I want.

Well, thanks again everybody. If any of you decide to part with any Tim Sale pages just email me. I'm also paying top prices for original James Bama or Bob Larkin Doc Savage paintings. I will gladly pay a finder's fee if you put me in touch and I get to buy a painting. Thanks again.

Jack Juka