• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs (Copper/Modern) GI JOE, TF, UXM, ASM + Randoms

31 posts in this topic

I am going to have these up for about 2 days. Paypal and :takeit: are preferred and let me know if you want to make offers or anything like that. Thanks in advance!! Shipping will be $10 priority boxed on 1 slab. PS None of these books are pressed!!

GI JOE 54 -Census 1 (this one) CGC 9.8 $200 OBO

gijoe54.jpg

As Tiffany would say..."Scanning just as fast as I can...Holding onto one another's hand"...anyways ASM 440 CGC 9.8 $40 (reasonably scarce 2nd to last issue of V1)

:sorry: .... a Tiffany quote...sad, so sad...Now everyone must buy from you so that you can update your cd collection..

Brian

As Tiffany would say..."Scanning just as fast as I can...Holding onto one another's hand"...anyways ASM 440 CGC 9.8 $40 (reasonably scarce 2nd to last issue of V1)

:sorry: .... a Tiffany quote...sad, so sad...Now everyone must buy from you so that you can update your cd collection..

Brian

:makepoint:

Brian

Sometimes you just can't help what you listened to when you were a little kid. I do know it was a cover of the 60s song from Tommy James and the Shondells though. Give me some love for that!!