• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs (Copper/Modern) GI JOE, TF, UXM, ASM + Randoms

31 posts in this topic

Marc Spector: Moon Knight 60 CGC 9.8 (Rare Last Issue and Stephen Platt Cover) $60

mk60.jpg

Perhaps it should more appropriately be called a "SPlatt!" cover.

Okay, that was lame...going to go watch the NFC Championship...go Iggles...beat those 'Tards! :applause:

Marc Spector: Moon Knight 60 CGC 9.8 (Rare Last Issue and Stephen Platt Cover) $60

mk60.jpg

Okay, that was lame...going to go watch the NFC Championship...go Iggles...beat those 'Tards! :applause:

EAGLES!!!!

Also, great stuff so far carcrawfordfan!

mk60.jpg

EAGLES!!!!

Why thank you sir....Browns for me... :censored:

mk60.jpg

EAGLES!!!!

:sorry: but have you see the Browns commercial with Lebron? lol it's hilarious!

Anyway, to keep this on topic, do you have any CGC SS and/or Turner books? :wishluck:

mk60.jpg

EAGLES!!!!

:sorry: but have you see the Browns commercial with Lebron? lol it's hilarious!

Anyway, to keep this on topic, do you have any CGC SS and/or Turner books? :wishluck:

I have seen that commercial and it is fantastic...Tough luck on the Eagles everyone. I am sorry I do not have any SS or Turner books at this time.