• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unloading some great SS books in the FS thread TONIGHT

14 posts in this topic

SI1? Round Cut? GIA certified?

hm

Probably not purchased at Zales.

It was purchased at Zales, its Certified, round cut, SI 1.

I lucked out with Zales since they do 2 years no interest.

Diamonds are pretty interesting. When I shopped around I went with a family friend jeweler who sold me a GIA certified D color round as the main stone in one of those 3 stone past, present, future settings.

This is years ago when I was making really good money as a stockbroker and I was sold on how the diamond really dazzled. Now I would really rather have the 10k back I foolishly paid as my wife tells me that she would have been happy with anything.

But I digress, Danny congrats and all that. I bet you would move a large lot of books in your thread if you offered an incentive for a bulk purchase.

Diamonds are pretty interesting. When I shopped around I went with a family friend jeweler who sold me a GIA certified D color round as the main stone in one of those 3 stone past, present, future settings.

This is years ago when I was making really good money as a stockbroker and I was sold on how the diamond really dazzled. Now I would really rather have the 10k back I foolishly paid as my wife tells me that she would have been happy with anything.

But I digress, Danny congrats and all that. I bet you would move a large lot of books in your thread if you offered an incentive for a bulk purchase.

I wish I could get the 20k ring back from my ex.... rantrant

I could've gotten some cool GA stuff with that after I hawked it... :sorry:

I know its wrong to think this.... And I am sure I will not ever get a divorce. But dont you think that the ring should go back to the man if the marriage disolves.

The ring is a symbol of the union, and a voluntary unraveling of that agreement should result in the return of the jeweled shackle of marriage.

I know its wrong to think this.... And I am sure I will not ever get a divorce. But dont you think that the ring should go back to the man if the marriage disolves.

The ring is a symbol of the union, and a voluntary unraveling of that agreement should result in the return of the jeweled shackle of marriage.

I'm forwarding this quote to my lawyer!! I needs me some cash to buy me some GA sweetness!!

I totally agree with you on this.

There are some instances where the man gets the ring back, but as with everything, the man is usually the one that gets screwed if the marriage does not work...

Congrats on the engagement, Danny... And make sure to insure it!