• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA - Catman #20, Young Allies #4, Zip #9 & GGA added

65 posts in this topic

A couple of pre-code crime books

SHOCKING MYSTERY #56 5.0 due to 1/2" spine split and small chip out of top right- Dynamic L.B. Cole cover. One of his better crime ones. SOLD

Shock56.jpg

CRIME MUST PAY THE PENALTY #2 Extremely violent issue - but FR condition at best as there is a 2"x4" triangular chunk out of the back cover and last page - two panels seriously effected on either side. SOLD

penalty2.jpg

i can't help it, i'm attracted to beat up and tattered books, atleast my taste in women are much better.

j

ALL TOP #10 Classic Kamen bondage cover. Baker Phantom Lady. What looks like Kamen art on the Blue Beetle story as well. I bought this as a blue label CGC 5.0 - but long ago cracked the slab and don't seem to have saved the label. The grade was spot on IMHO. Pages are CR/OW - though I think CGC called them plain OW. White area at top is not paper loss - but printing defect. The book has a matte finish like many Fox books. $350

at10.jpg

at10bc.jpg

Just a note - I found the old CGC label and they did indeed list the pages as off-white - label will be sent along with book.

Catman #20

Zip #9

Brenda Starr #14

Dagar #14

have all been sold via PM!

Sunday special - buy any remaining book at the 10% off price and take another 15% off each additional (cheaper) book. Still free shipping for purchases over $100. This will be my last discount .