• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Going out of business sale! FREE STUFF!

33 posts in this topic

I have no auctions on ebay. It feels so strange.

I still have photos in the store, so if you want them, tell me now. I'll be closing the store soon.

If you want any comics or photos, feel free to wander around my hosting website. Some stuff is sold, but a lot is still hanging around, so if you find something you're intersted in, make me an offer. The menu at the top of the page lists comic book series, just click and you'll find thumbnails of covers.

I'm chucking the website soon, as well, so hurry before everything is gone!

Well at least you are getting out before the big crash. Or Are you the beginning of the big one? Hmmm. Good luck with your career opportunities though(not the Clash song).

While all of you have been talking about it, I've been quietly selling off my collection. I didn't bother trying to sell much bronze or modern because there just wasn't any money in it. The bulk of what I sold was GA and SA. When the crash comes, I'm hoping to have enough money to rebuy all that good stuff. You'll see me around the dollar boxes full of low grad SA DCs. I never cared about grade, or having the best or anything remotely like that. I just like the stories. And I shall have them again, some day.

Note to all:

Meanwhile, I've cleaned up the website, so if you see a comic listed, most likely it is for sale. There are only a couple that are not (yet I had to keep posted), but those are in Lois Lane and Wonder Woman. All the rest are available. The bulk of the books in LL and WW are available, as well.

If you buy comics, I will throw in one free photo, valued at $6.95, per comic purchased, so be sure to check out the store and pick out the photo(s) you want, as well as the comics. You won't get that deal anywhere else!

Hurry, though -- I'm closing the store and the website some time next week. So talk to me, guys. Get your books and photos just in time for Christmas!

-- Joanna

If you want non-sports trading cards, I've got those, too! Sets from DC, Marvel, Valiant, The Simpsons, Xena, and more! Let me know what you need.

The Simpsons, eh? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif ...

You want them. You need them. They will complete you. I will have you at hello. I'll throw in free washable tattoos, and a wiggle card, too.

-- Joanna

If you want non-sports trading cards, I've got those, too! Sets from DC, Marvel, Valiant, The Simpsons, Xena, and more! Let me know what you need.

The Simpsons, eh? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif ...

You want them. You need them. They will complete you. I will have you at hello. I'll throw in free washable tattoos, and a wiggle card, too.

-- Joanna

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

frown.gif So...did you sell everything? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope. I'm just not going to pay for a store when I don't have anything for auction. The website ends on Jan. 12, but it's still up right now. There are comics and photos there, some available, some sold. If you see anything you like, just ask.