• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Avengers Sketch Cover MEGATHREAD

1,808 posts in this topic

Way ahead of ya, Forrest. (thumbs u

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=39368

And they made me a witness during the San Diego show. I've been doing my best to help others out since then as I've taken submissions to Dragon Con, Mid-Ohio, Baltimore, and the Nashville horror show. :banana:

just to be clear, they didn't just "make" him a witness in SD, he went through the long approval process. Welcome Adam!

just to be clear, they didn't just "make" him a witness in SD, he went through the long approval process. Welcome Adam!

Very true, and a great point of clarification. Thanks Brian!

Fife is an awesome artist. I don't have a cover by him, yet, but I have an incredible Shi commission by him.

I've never heard of AdamW before, but I've seen 2 covers in 3 mins & I think he needs to play w/ a Shi cover.

Great covers.

Fife is an awesome artist. I don't have a cover by him, yet, but I have an incredible Shi commission by him.

I've never heard of AdamW before, but I've seen 2 covers in 3 mins & I think he needs to play w/ a Shi cover.

Great covers.

I got this from Fife. He titled it "Harley Quinn Relaxes" I love it. He's done a few Playboy covers that are awesome.

Harley_smile.jpg

Great covers.

I got this from Fife. He titled it "Harley Quinn Relaxes" I love it. He's done a few Playboy covers that are awesome.

Harley_smile.jpg

That is a sweet Fife!