• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ramones - Spider-Man

29 posts in this topic

I used to have a CD with this on it. Was a cartoon CD done by 90s bands. Was called Saturday Morning ... something or another.

Speed Racer by Sponge was good. And Helmet did a great Gigantor. Liz Phair even made even the Banana Split Show song good. (A show I hadn't even heard of before that.)

Cool video, though. Hadn't seen any of the vids.

-Rob-

B-Hole Surfers, did Underdog, Matthew Sweet did Scooby Do, Toadies did Goolie get Together, Tripping Daisy - Sigmund and the Sea monsters

That is a FUN disc :cloud9:

Those were great too! Do you recall who did Fat Albert. Na na naaa gonna have a good time (remember liking that too)

-Rob-

I used to have a CD with this on it. Was a cartoon CD done by 90s bands. Was called Saturday Morning ... something or another.

Speed Racer by Sponge was good. And Helmet did a great Gigantor. Liz Phair even made even the Banana Split Show song good. (A show I hadn't even heard of before that.)

Cool video, though. Hadn't seen any of the vids.

-Rob-

B-Hole Surfers, did Underdog, Matthew Sweet did Scooby Do, Toadies did Goolie get Together, Tripping Daisy - Sigmund and the Sea monsters

That is a FUN disc :cloud9:

Those were great too! Do you recall who did Fat Albert. Na na naaa gonna have a good time (remember liking that too)

-Rob-

Dig did that one.

There's not a bad song on that disc, time to break it out I think.