• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25 JAN 09: Plainville, CT

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys, just a quick shout to let you know there will be another show at the Plainville, CT VFW from 10am-2pm. Admission is .99 and well... you know the deal! Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this show as I will be down on Long Island for my wife's grandfather's 85th B-Day.

Let me know how it goes though!

Hey guys, just a quick shout to let you know there will be another show at the Plainville, CT VFW from 10am-2pm. Admission is .99 and well... you know the deal! Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this show as I will be down on Long Island for my wife's grandfather's 85th B-Day.

Let me know how it goes though!

Thanks for the heads-up. I will be going. Unless there is another snowstorm...

It was a great show. There were several guys who set up there for the first time. Two of them hadn't set up at a con in years. One table had some very nice books including Fantastic Four 2, JLA 3-10, Flash 105, etc. The con was packed too, and by 11 it was difficult to walk around.

It was a great show. There were several guys who set up there for the first time. Two of them hadn't set up at a con in years. One table had some very nice books including Fantastic Four 2, JLA 3-10, Flash 105, etc. The con was packed too, and by 11 it was difficult to walk around.

Figures! The one Sunday all month I wasn't going to be home. :mad:

Oh well, maybe the next one will be as good. :wishluck:

I was sorry to miss it as well, last minute schedule change allowed me to pop up to the Seacoast Collectibles show and set up, but it would have been been cool to see Cliff and Company!

Did someone already say when the next one is?

The next one is the last Sunday in March, I believe. Then in April, May and August so far.

On a separate note, Greg Kalajian and another dealer are organizing a con at the Golden Gavel Auction House in East Windsor on February 22. Greg told me he already has 45 dealers signed up and has room for more. He asked me if I wanted a table, but with a full time job and two small kids I don't have time. Anyone interested should call him. He is a great guy and always pleasant to work with.

Brian

The next one is the last Sunday in March, I believe. Then in April, May and August so far.

On a separate note, Greg Kalajian and another dealer are organizing a con at the Golden Gavel Auction House in East Windsor on February 22. Greg told me he already has 45 dealers signed up and has room for more. He asked me if I wanted a table, but with a full time job and two small kids I don't have time. Anyone interested should call him. He is a great guy and always pleasant to work with.

Brian

Do they have a website up?