• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fred Karger is insane

26 posts in this topic

Isn't Nazi Liberal something of a...damn can't think of the word...like military intelligence. Contradiction comes to mind, but that isn't what I'm looking for. Grrr.... mad.gif

OXYMORON, insufficiently_thoughtful_person tongue.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Or in this case "Nazi" insufficiently_thoughtful_person. 893applaud-thumb.gif

No...there's a specific term for it (or at least I think there is) and I'll be kicking myself once someone comes up with it. confused.gif

Oxykhaos? Oxygreggy?

What did you say, grandpa? I couldn't hear you over the creaking of your bones. When are you going to let us play "xylophone" with your nearly-exposed rib cage again??

I think we need an entire insanity thread. Have you seen the prices on that Journey run on ebay? I thi nk Quality comix is insane. His bidding strategy will undoudetedly cost if hundreds if not thousands of extra dollars. He bid early and his bid and bid and bid until the prices on those vf books are out of sight.

I didn't think those Journey prices were high at all. wink.gif