• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fred Karger is insane

26 posts in this topic

I know this has been posted before, but why does Fred Karger even bother selling on eBay? Super high prices, tons of CGC'd junk - he has only had a little over a 100 auctions closed out of nearly 2500 in the past month. What a colossal waste of time and money.

Tomega

I don't think even newbies buy from him. I've bought 2 books from him for decent prices, but almost everything he sells is way way overvalued. He just listed a Justice League #1 CGC 9.8 for $180 or something crazy, and most copies in that grade sell for about $40. He lists the same items over and over and over and over again, and never lowers his reserve. He must lose hundreds of dollars every single month.

I think we need an entire insanity thread. Have you seen the prices on that Journey run on ebay? I thi nk Quality comix is insane. His bidding strategy will undoudetedly cost if hundreds if not thousands of extra dollars. He bid early and his bid and bid and bid until the prices on those vf books are out of sight.

There are some books that show up in my searches time and time and time again from the same seller...drives me nuts. Newsflash - if it didn't sell at $x the last 10 times, it ain't gonna sell at $x this time!! mad.gif

Isn't Nazi Liberal something of a...damn can't think of the word...like military intelligence. Contradiction comes to mind, but that isn't what I'm looking for. Grrr.... mad.gif

SNAFU???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Isn't Nazi Liberal something of a...damn can't think of the word...like military intelligence. Contradiction comes to mind, but that isn't what I'm looking for. Grrr.... mad.gif

Yup, Ol' Adolph, a well-known, card carrying liberal!