• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruno..... Bad Bruno !!!!

3 posts in this topic

I thought I would subject Bruno to a slight public flogging. I hope that I am not misjudging him, but I have some confidence that he has been building up his feedback to go for the big score. He tried to sell a VF+ Spidey # 1... dark and moody

and seemed to succeed, but alas... this appears bright and crispy

in which he slams "Dreamer" , admits"That said...I personally recognise the now Industry standard of CGC Graded Books and could doubtless attract a better Price if I took the time & trouble to slab the books myself. However, I believe Comic Books are for reading and perusing their Artistic beauty & Content now and again, so slabbing is not for me and I would like to think the Buyer will keep them for pleasure and not just Investment purposes, but the Winner will choose what he or she wants to do with them."

Is it just me, or is the scan now of a # 1 in a CGC holder? 893whatthe.gif

I see what you are saying. The ASM #1 is definately in a CGC holder. Perhaps the grade on the holder is less than 8.5. Or worse, he does guarantee an 8.5 grade, but perhaps it's qualified or PLOD! 893whatthe.gif

Hmmm 893scratchchin-thumb.gif...Bruno?

893naughty-thumb.gif

Timely