• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally a 9.8! Care to guess the price?

126 posts in this topic

Pay 11 bucks, get your damn RM books reholdered, and then you won't have to moan about the fugly C-Link sticker. Simple solution, no?

Not all of us are made of money like you, Bob. :baiting:

If you can afford the $20k for the book, I doubt 11 bucks is gona hurt you too much. :baiting:

The intent is different.

Josh has earned his ego. His powers are vast in scope, and include somehow getting people to bid ludicrous amounts in his auctions. He's a titan in his chosen profession and I admire that kind of thing.

Are telling me you have a thing for big dicks?

If I did, my hands would constantly be down my pants.

:applause:^^

Pay 11 bucks, get your damn RM books reholdered, and then you won't have to moan about the fugly C-Link sticker. Simple solution, no?

If you can afford the $20k for the book, I doubt 11 bucks is gona hurt you too much. :baiting:

Or you could just peel it off the slab and wipe it with some goo gone.

doh!

doh!

Don't complicate the process, man. :makepoint:

doh!

It might damage the real sticker underneath.

doh!

It might damage the real sticker underneath.

It's on the outside of the case, man. :gossip:

For the life of me I can't understand the excitement for the Vision. He is an okay character, but nothing to great.

I was going to say that as well. :shy:

For the life of me I can't understand the excitement for the Vision. He is an okay character, but nothing to great.

He was my favorite Marvel character as a kid. When he took out Count Nefaria by flying up a mile high and then landing on him at diamond density, I though it was the coolest thing ever. He was a great character in the Bronze Age. Copper on, not so much.

He was my favorite Marvel character as a kid. When he took out Count Nefaria by flying up a mile high and then landing on him at diamond density, I though it was the coolest thing ever. He was a great character in the Bronze Age. Copper on, not so much.

And it didn't help that Byrne ruined the character in West Coast Avengers. The character has never recovered from that total screw-up...

Jim

The Vision is the Martian Manhunter of the Marvel Universe.

MM is my favorite DC character!! In never really thought about the similarities, but they're both green and can go intangible and have the "fish out of water" thing going for them. hm

MM is my favorite DC character!! In never really thought about the similarities, but they're both green and can go intangible and have the "fish out of water" thing going for them. hm

I was actually just going to say the same thing doc did. The vision and Martian Manhunter have some serious similarities. Both were the backbone of their teams, both have the issue of being alone, and both are not actual superhumans.

And Avengers 57 is one of my favorite covers of all time. And can relate to wanting a seriously HG copy.

Neither of them seem to garner very much respect. They also seem to be the expendable member if someone has to die. Manhunter is the go to guy if Red Tornado has already been "killed."

Neither of them seem to garner very much respect. They also seem to be the expendable member if someone has to die. Manhunter is the go to guy if Red Tornado has already been "killed."

Oh damn.. :roflmao:

Poor Red Tornado :(

Is that hologram sticker in the upper right for real? Is the real sticker underneath that one or does that one replace it?

I am very surprised that CGC allows this type of BS, as the covering of anti-fraud holograms will ultimately hurt their brand and allow greater freedom with fake labels and other scams.

Good GOD, you people will beyotch about anything. Buncha drama queens. How exactly is CGC supposed to stop the OWNER of the slab from putting whatever the hell they want on the slab after it leaves CGC's office? CGC does not own the slab. :makepoint: