• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,377 posts in this topic

So as of tonight I have completed a collection I've been working on for a couple years now.

The first appearances of all of the (whom I feel to be) significant characters that crossed over with the TMNT.

IMAG0312.jpg

From left to right:

Cerebus #1 (First app of Cerebus)

Albedo #2 (First app of Stan Sakai's Usagi)

Visions #1 (First app of Bob Burden's Flaming Carrot)

Megaton 2 and 3 (There is some debate as to which is the first app of Erik Larsen's Savage Dragon, so I went with both :-P)

Hooray!

Edited by Archon_Turtle

So as of tonight I have completed a collection I've been working on for a couple years now.

The first appearances of all of the (whom I feel to be) significant characters that crossed over with the TMNT.

IMAG0312.jpg

From left to right:

Cerebus #1 (First app of Cerebus)

Albedo #2 (First app of Stan Sakai's Usagi)

Visions #1 (First app of Bob Burden's Flaming Carrot)

Megaton 2 and 3 (There is some debate as to which is the first app of Erik Larsen's Savage Dragon, so I went with both :-P)

Hooray!

TMNT had a crossover with Savage Dragon? never knew that.

point of interest for those following the new book. Tom Waltz (primary writer) showed off the third printing of #1 (before the second printing has even streeted), as well as announced that #2 will be seeing three print runs as well.

I'm very happy this book seems to be doing so well!

Just got handed an advance copy from the third printing of IDW'S TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES #1 (you can see me holding it in the attached photo -- try not to be too frightened by that ugly mug o' mine).

Third printing -- how crazy is that?!

Thank you, everyone, for your awesome support of our book!

Best,

Tom Waltz

TMNT_3printing.jpg

And (drum roll) -- we're gonna be doing a third printing for issue #2, as well!!!

Tom regularly posts on the Technodrome forums. If you aren't a member, you should probably go fix that.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php

Edited by Archon_Turtle

So do any fellow TMNT fans know when Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Ultimate Collection Volume 1 is actually being released?

I heard October and bought my copy from Amazon but they say January 2012, Anyone know what's really up? I am so looking forward to getting this bad boy in my hands!

point of interest for those following the new book. Tom Waltz (primary writer) showed off the third printing of #1 (before the second printing has even streeted), as well as announced that #2 will be seeing three print runs as well.

I'm very happy this book seems to be doing so well!

Just got handed an advance copy from the third printing of IDW'S TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES #1 (you can see me holding it in the attached photo -- try not to be too frightened by that ugly mug o' mine).

Third printing -- how crazy is that?!

Thank you, everyone, for your awesome support of our book!

Best,

Tom Waltz

TMNT_3printing.jpg

And (drum roll) -- we're gonna be doing a third printing for issue #2, as well!!!

Tom regularly posts on the Technodrome forums. If you aren't a member, you should probably go fix that.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php

awesome long live TMNT

Found these recently on the internet and thought I'd post them here. Not sure if they have been shared before.

The artist is Dave Rapoza.

You can see bigger pictures and more TMNT characters here: http://geektyrant.com/news/2011/9/2/awesomely-hardcore-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-character-ar.html

TMNTharcore11.jpgTMNTharcore1.jpgTMNTharcore31.jpgTMNTharcore21.jpgTMNTharcore121.jpgTMNTharcore111.jpgTMNTharcore101.jpgTMNTharcore91.jpgTMNTharcore71.jpg

Thanks for posting these, I had seen a few of these before (and was especially impressed with the Metalhead---the robot, not the Justice Force member), but I hadn't seen the entire set. While his rendition of the turtles isn't my personal favorite, I really appreciate the realism in his work and think he did a PHENOMENAL job with the secondary characters. :headbang: