• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

I might pop down, but flying to the NY comicon the week before, so have to be nice to the missus to allow me to go to both

Hey Imran - I'm thinking of going to NY for the con.

(thumbs u

let me know if you're going

I might pop down, but flying to the NY comicon the week before, so have to be nice to the missus to allow me to go to both

(thumbs u

Have you already got booked up?

(thumbs u

Yep, need to sort out a hotel though

We're a day late and a dollar short here in the states when it comes to BBC stuff. Is Torchwood and Primeval returning? :)

Torchwood - supposedly, Primeval, no. ITV ran out of money.

We're a day late and a dollar short here in the states when it comes to BBC stuff. Is Torchwood and Primeval returning? :)

Torchwood is back next year, 2011 (it was meant to be Autumn 2010)

I've heard rumors though that Primeval has been picked up by the Beeb (well UKTV anyhow) and will be airing a 3rd series on Watch.

Edited by gaz2810i

(thumbs u

Man wish I could afford to take the trip, have a great time guys (thumbs u

(thumbs u

I realized I can't afford it now :cry:

(thumbs u

I realized I can't afford it now :cry:

:sorry:

Nevermind Andy, perhaps we can meet up at Birmingham

Hope so - I'm just waiting to hear from Neil and Henry to see if they are going as I expect to go by train this year and stay over.

I've heard rumors though that Primeval has been picked up by the Beeb (well UKTV anyhow) and will be airing a 3rd series on Watch.

They killed Torchwood for me when they had Captain Jack murder an innocent child 'because it was the only way to save everyone else'. That's all but impossible to justify in my book, and the story was light years away from being written well enough to justify it!

Ah who am I kidding, I'll still watch any more they can churn out :grin:

They killed Torchwood for me when they had Captain Jack murder an innocent child 'because it was the only way to save everyone else'. That's all but impossible to justify in my book, and the story was light years away from being written well enough to justify it!

Well that's where u miss it Crosby! :makepoint:

Argh! The ultimate put down! :cry:

Sorry mate. You left yourself wide open for that one. :foryou:

Ah who am I kidding, I'll still watch any more they can churn out :grin:

Don't want to turn this into an ethics debate but why is it impossible to justify? I haven't watched the programme but it sounds like the death of one to prevent the deaths of many more? I'd say it's a terrible choice to have to make but not unjustifiable.

Sorry mate. You left yourself wide open for that one. :foryou:

That's what Captain Jack said....