• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Comicopolis asked for some pics, soooooo.....

Pics of Mighty World of Marvel Issues 1 and 2 picked up for the princely sum of £1 (50p each), at a boot fair in August.

Sorry about scans cropping, these issues are too large for the scanner!

MWOM-001.jpg

MWOM-002.jpg

:headbang:

Edited by Deanokeeno

Hi all, I've been trying to track down a comic from my youth and haven't been able to find anything out via google, ebay etc. I'll try to describe it as best I can in the hope that one of you fine people might be able to I.d. It for me. Thanks in advance, here goes;

It is an issue of the u.k. run of Korak (not sure of publisher), the cover was an image of Korak either fending off or entwined by a python or similar large snake. The comic is from the 70's.

I'm not sure whether this series was a reprint of the Gold Key run, a reprint of a foreign (Spanish?) series or an original British comic. I am fairly certain that the cover at least was not from the Gold Key run.

I left this comic on a train as a small child and would like to pick up a copy out of nostalgia.

Also, I am curious as to the various u.k. Tarzan comics of the era, so if you have any info on this specific issue or bronze age u.k. Tarzan comics in general I would appreciate it.

Thanks again.

Any updates on that horrific accident near Somerset? :(

Seven dead, one girl in a coma and dozens with injuries. :sorry:

Any boardies ever get a Marvel UK book slabbed by CGC? Presumably they would fit in the magazine size holder? And, if so would the free gift if present be included in the slab, (the Cap Britain mask for example) ? I know that certs of authenticity etc aren't usually encased, but would the free gift be classed as an integral part?

If you have any slabbed UK Marvels, I'd love to see some scans.

Thanks.