• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Hello chaps,

I haven't disapeared off the face off the earth but I've been snowed under with work stuff for the last few months.

Anyway hope you are all enjoying a great start to 2012. All the best!

Dai

P.S What have I missed?

DC started all over again.

Welcome back!

Hello chaps,

I haven't disapeared off the face off the earth but I've been snowed under with work stuff for the last few months.

Dai

P.S What have I missed?

Hello mate, wondered what happened to you!

You coming along to the London con at the end of Feb?

Hello fella,

Yeah I'm hoping to come down for the London Con. Might have tickets for the rugby (Eng Vs Wales) on the Saturday so not sure which days I'll be attending.

How's the Bats run coming along?

I believe their has been a consistent and collective "Meh"

Swampie and Animal Man have been pretty good though.

Also,

Uncanny X-Men got cancelled then restarted

Wolverine got another 27 monthly titles

Both Punisher and Ghost Rider got cancelled,

Then restarted

Then cancelled

Then restarted

Then cancelled

Then restarted

Rinse and repeat...

Stan Lee is coming to LSCC

Spurs have been winning footy matches

Hello chaps,

Dai

P.S What have I missed?

Hello mate, wondered what happened to you!

You coming along to the London con at the end of Feb?

Hello fella,

Yeah I'm hoping to come down for the London Con. Might have tickets for the rugby (Eng Vs Wales) on the Saturday so not sure which days I'll be attending.

How's the Bats run coming along?

A load of us are going out for a meal on the Saturday night. Let me know what day and we'll meet up amongst the other weirdo's in the con. Can go and annoy Nick at his table or something. ;)

I believe their has been a consistent and collective "Meh"

Swampie and Animal Man have been pretty good though.

Also,

Uncanny X-Men got cancelled then restarted

Wolverine got another 27 monthly titles

Both Punisher and Ghost Rider got cancelled,

Then restarted

Then cancelled

Then restarted

Then cancelled

Then restarted

Rinse and repeat...

Stan Lee is coming to LSCC

Spurs have been winning footy matches [/quote

:frustrated:

Hello chaps,

Dai

P.S What have I missed?

Welcome back, I can't believe that no one has mentioned the biggest bit of news to hit the boards in your absence; we now have this...

... :facepalm: Ta da!

dont you two dare say anything :boo:

I wanted you to win :cry:

Me too.

At least you turned up to the match and made some impact. I think Boro forgot that they were supposed to play against Burnley.

:tonofbricks:

thought we were awful again, said for 3 years Wenger has to go, Henry is just a joke coming back, yes he scored but we were and it was Leeds.

i would get Moyes in, make us a good strong English team again, Arsenal were always known for the defence and since Wenger has been here its always been his worst buys.

dont you two dare say anything :boo:

I wanted you to win :cry:

Me too.

At least you turned up to the match and made some impact. I think Boro forgot that they were supposed to play against Burnley.

:tonofbricks:

thought we were awful again, said for 3 years Wenger has to go, Henry is just a joke coming back, yes he scored but we were and it was Leeds.

i would get Moyes in, make us a good strong English team again, Arsenal were always known for the defence and since Wenger has been here its always been his worst buys.

Wenger out!

A load of us are going out for a meal on the Saturday night. Let me know what day and we'll meet up amongst the other weirdo's in the con. Can go and annoy Nick at his table or something. ;)

Yeah Nick tipped me off about the grub

I can't make the Saturday as I have got tickets for the rugby. Should still be on for the Sunday though so we could meet up and annoy Nick then?

Dai

I can't make the Saturday as I have got tickets for the rugby. Should still be on for the Sunday though so we could meet up and annoy Nick then?

Dai

Forget about peanut hugging and get with the programme! :baiting:

Yeah I'm around both days though :grin:

Edited by Bane

Dai

Forget about peanut hugging and get with the programme! :baiting:

lolI've never heard that term before. I'm going to use it all the time now.

Yeah I'm around both days though :grin:

Coolio, have you warned your bank manager about the spending spree you are bound to go on.

I'm coming (Fnar Fnar) on the Saturday evening but can't make Sun or Mon as I need to be back at work :(

Looking forward to actually meeting some of you.

Andrew, noticed your name was absent from Nick's wine and dine list. You not heading down to join the festivities?

I'm coming (Fnar Fnar) on the Saturday evening but can't make Sun or Mon as I need to be back at work :(

Looking forward to actually meeting some of you.

Andrew, noticed your name was absent from Nick's wine and dine list. You not heading down to join the festivities?

I'm afraid I can't make the Saturday as I'm going to the rugby (or peanut hugging as Bane calls it). Gutted I'm going to miss the Saturday get together :(

I'm sure you'll have a great time as the guys are a great bunch...but they do like their beer mind so bring your drinking boots (thumbs u