• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

I'm coming (Fnar Fnar) on the Saturday evening but can't make Sun or Mon as I need to be back at work :(

Looking forward to actually meeting some of you.

Andrew, noticed your name was absent from Nick's wine and dine list. You not heading down to join the festivities?

I'm afraid I can't make the Saturday as I'm going to the rugby (or peanut hugging as Bane calls it). Gutted I'm going to miss the Saturday get together :(

I'm sure you'll have a great time as the guys are a great bunch...but they do like their beer mind so bring your drinking boots (thumbs u

Somebody has to show these Americans how its done :sumo:

Depending upon the timing of the guests, I too may have to duck out and watch egg chasing in a nearby pub.

Would it be too much to ask for the Con venue to screen the match. That way, our American cousins could bear witness to real sport as well as being able to pander to their comics-based OCD.

Depending upon the timing of the guests, I too may have to duck out and watch egg chasing in a nearby pub.

Would it be too much to ask for the Con venue to screen the match. That way, our American cousins could bear witness to real sport as well as being able to pander to their comics-based OCD.

Educating the masses I like it!!! (thumbs u

I'm coming (Fnar Fnar) on the Saturday evening but can't make Sun or Mon as I need to be back at work :(

Andrew, noticed your name was absent from Nick's wine and dine list. You not heading down to join the festivities?

Wish I could but the wife wants me to spend the money taking her on holiday that week instead.

there is around 30 bars in the Excel area, so bound to find it, i know they show it where we all meeting that night

Now! If it was Rugby League, I would agree with you, But Union bores the tits off me. zzz

Now! If it was Rugby League, I would agree with you, But Union bores the tits off me. zzz

With you all the way there. (thumbs u

Wish I could make the con but it ain't gonna happen :cry:

I like a bit of rugby league in fact I might be going up to watch the mighty Wigan against Huddersfield on the 5th of Feb...bit of a trek from the south mind!

I like a bit of rugby league in fact I might be going up to watch the mighty Wigan against Huddersfield on the 5th of Feb...bit of a trek from the south mind!

It will be well worth it. You should try to get to the Grand final at old trafford, great day/night out. (thumbs u

Edited by batmiesta

We could have our own con up north.

I'm afraid I can't make the Saturday as I'm going to the rugby (or peanut hugging as Bane calls it). Gutted I'm going to miss the Saturday get together :(

I'm sure you'll have a great time as the guys are a great bunch...but they do like their beer mind so bring your drinking boots (thumbs u

Damn, Saturday is the day that I'm likeliest to be there so I'll probably miss you, mate. Ah well, I guess it won't be too long till we have the next booze up for the sake of it.

In the summer.

You get a summer up there these days???

I must have been away too long. I remember days when the cloud cover was slightly brighter but that's about it...

It's one day in the middle of August.

Damn, Saturday is the day that I'm likeliest to be there so I'll probably miss you, mate. Ah well, I guess it won't be too long till we have the next booze up for the sake of it.

:( That's a pity, it would have been great to have met up. I'm sure we won't have to wait too long before Nick feels the urge to arrange a booze up :wishluck:

:( That's a pity, it would have been great to have met up. I'm sure we won't have to wait too long before Nick feels the urge to arrange a booze up :wishluck:

Thats if you don't do another Houdini on us :baiting: