• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

I'm coming (Fnar Fnar) on the Saturday evening but can't make Sun or Mon as I need to be back at work :(

Looking forward to actually meeting some of you.

Andrew, noticed your name was absent from Nick's wine and dine list. You not heading down to join the festivities?

I'm afraid I can't make the Saturday as I'm going to the rugby (or peanut hugging as Bane calls it). Gutted I'm going to miss the Saturday get together :(

I'm sure you'll have a great time as the guys are a great bunch...but they do like their beer mind so bring your drinking boots (thumbs u

Damn, Saturday is the day that I'm likeliest to be there so I'll probably miss you, mate. Ah well, I guess it won't be too long till we have the next booze up for the sake of it.

:( That's a pity, it would have been great to have met up. I'm sure we won't have to wait too long before Nick feels the urge to arrange a booze up :wishluck:

Thats if you don't do another Houdini on us :baiting:

I wanted to make it but :censored: work and family held me hostage. :(

Edited by PulpCultureComics

Afternoon.

Haven't you go to show some love for another copper series no one read? :baiting:

Oi that's most of my collection you are talking about lol

Bronze, not copper.

:facepalm: I didn't even notice...

:facepalm:

:whistle:

How was Hugh?

Very good - it was just an acoustic set on his own so probably a bit pricey for some at £18 but I was glad to just see him live again for the first time since the Stranglers split in 1990.

He is looking old though.