• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

List update

Spidey Sense

Whizzer

Gaz2810i

Arsenalherd

Kevin.J

Gaz973

Flaming_Telepath

1koko

Waylander

Stryfe1000

Buddymagoo

Ken Aldred

Balham's Finest

nmtg9

Bane

Batmiesta

PsychoJ

PulpCultureComics

Goldust40

Deanokeeno

Comicopolis

Sorry I missed you. :blush:

I'm sure I added myself to this but I'm not on there?

Yeah, I think I remember you adding yourself so I'm not sure how you got cut out. It's probably best if everyone checks that they are on the list.

Got a PM about this. I believe it has been extended to all of Europe. I'm in.

Yep, you're included on the updated list. (thumbs u

Good work Gary. (worship)

Who are we waiting on replies from now?

Out of all the people I have PM'd Only Romain, cryptkeeper, radjack, StarkEnterprises have yet to read my PM's and LloydJBailey has not responded. Unless anybody else comes to mind then I think its time to get started, I believe we currently have 36 people involved :banana:

Out of those, Romain and Cryptkeeper still come on the boards but probably don't check their PMs every day, Stark Enterprises is a rare sight around here these days, I don't really know Radjack and I haven't noticed LloydJBailey around that much lately.

I don't really know Radjack and I haven't noticed LloydJBailey around that much lately.

It's been a long while since I've seen Radjack post on the boards...

OK, thanks. Probably not worth hanging around for him then. If we do miss anyone, they can always be included in the next months PM.

PM for June now active :applause:

As long as there are no objections Garry (gaz973), and I, will share the maintenance of the PM's. Basically we will make sure a new one is listed on the first, or as close to the first as possible, of each month. We are not moderators and any issues will be discussed by the group as they arise (thumbs u

Please continue to offer any suggestions, advice or improvements in this thread.

If you are from the UK, or EU, and want to join the mailing list then please let either of us know and we will add you to the list for following month. :)

I am in in in in. Thanks for the invitation

Hi Matteo. :hi:

Hi Garry, how are you?

I'm good, thanks mate. Hope things are good for you?

we had our busiest week ever on this thread and now PM is up and running its gone quiet again, hope your all writing up what you want to sell lol

Have you written up your WTBs yet, Darren? :baiting:

we had our busiest week ever on this thread and now PM is up and running its gone quiet again, hope your all writing up what you want to sell lol

Seen lots I like, but I already have the wife nagging about 'other' comic deliveries I have been getting. Got to keep her sweet and that means buying ...

Another Mulberry :facepalm:

lots i want to buy but got a brand new Zafira when cheque cleared after other car was stolen if you remember last month, think my main pick ups will be X-Men 2,3 and 7 this coming month

Seen lots I like, but I already have the wife nagging about 'other' comic deliveries I have been getting. Got to keep her sweet and that means buying ...

Another Mulberry :facepalm:

dont lie, you got a fetish for man bags

lots i want to buy but got a brand new Zafira when cheque cleared after other car was stolen if you remember last month, think my main pick ups will be X-Men 2,3 and 7 this coming month

Nice books to own. :applause:

Sounds like you've been picking up a lot lately, how close are you to finishing?