• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

I'm listing a load of stuff on ebay tonight if anyone is interested before I do drop me an e-mail (or wait for me to post a link and follow)

Mostly modern including, Chew, Walking Dead, Umbrella Academy, The Boys, Crossed, The Wanted, Saga of the Swamp Thing, Locke and Key and CPG

Man scanning takes forever, I'm going to delay my eBay listings till Tuesday!

Got a link?

With halo 4 now due for release will I have that extra excuse I need to buy the Star Wars ltd edition X-box hm

i have not bought a game for ages, might check out Lollipop Chainsaw though, but i will get Spidey in 2 weeks, if i get desperate i might try Lego Batman 2

I like the Lego Star Wars / Batman titles.   Always a nice change of pace to my specialties of FPS and GTA- style sandbox games.

Anyone still waiting for London con Slabs from DWC?

Have you contacted them?

The reason its taking so long is due to CGC messing up and sending all the slabs back to DWC instead of the individuals addresses.

Have you contacted them?

The reason its taking so long is due to CGC messing up and sending all the slabs back to DWC instead of the individuals addresses.

Mine is going via Comicana so I will just give them a polite kick. :slapfight:

Not you F_T, just the Greek :foryou:

I'm listing a load of stuff on ebay tonight if anyone is interested before I do drop me an e-mail (or wait for me to post a link and follow)

Mostly modern including, Chew, Walking Dead, Umbrella Academy, The Boys, Crossed, The Wanted, Saga of the Swamp Thing, Locke and Key and CPG

Man scanning takes forever, I'm going to delay my eBay listings till Tuesday!

Got a link?

CGC Listings

Listing more tonight and then loads more over the coming weeks/months (thumbs u

Have you contacted them?

Be careful as the Greek kicks back :eek:

I had an e-mail from DWC today confirming receipt of my books from CGC and asking me to confirm my postal address. Hopefully I won't have to wait to long ;)

Have you contacted them?

I had an e-mail from DWC today confirming receipt of my books from CGC and asking me to confirm my postal address. Hopefully I won't have to wait to long ;)

The Greek is all bark :gossip:

Still haven't got my books yet. :sorry: according to Chandler it's a hundred working days for economy tier, so it's gonna be about another month.

My own fault, for going economy. :facepalm:

Just had message from Sharon and she said my economy books hadn't been graded yet and could be another 2 months! Oh well it's only been 4 months so far, half a year seems like a reasonable turnaround for the money it cost to get the books graded. :facepalm:

Still haven't got my books yet. :sorry: according to Chandler it's a hundred working days for economy tier, so it's gonna be about another month.

Just had message from Sharon and she said my economy books hadn't been graded yet and could be another 2 months! Oh well it's only been 4 months so far, half a year seems like a reasonable turnaround for the money it cost to get the books graded. :facepalm:

Ouch

That's getting beyond the pale.

+1

The serious question is would we put up with that type of service when it comes to other aspects of our day to day life?

A result of having a captive market perhaps?

+1

The serious question is would we put up with that type of service when it comes to other aspects of our day to day life?

A result of having a captive market perhaps?

It's that and them not having enough staff. Also whenever there are fast-track items, the slower tiers get bumped down.

Cheapskate :baiting:

Sharon has just confirmed thay have received all my books and will be shipping them back to me shortly

:whee:

In other news,

Following the issues I had with Disposable Heroes in May, I eventually just sent the damaged books back to them and demanded a refund of £125 for all of my current and future orders.

They still couldn't get this right and have refunded me for about 2/3rds of my order.

Got into work this morning and found a pile of books which they HAD refunded me for sitting on my desk.

**spoon**ing useless wastes of time. I'd be tempted to sell the books I've not paid for yet received if I didn't think it would affect me getting a full refund. Then again, I'd probably not sell them as they all have more spine ticks thana geriatric centipede.

Avoid them at all costs.

Have you contacted them?

The Greek is all bark :gossip:

:facepalm: