• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

What's with so many sellers in the market place not shipping outside the US/Canada. It used to be a very rare exception the last time i was around, now it's very common (shrug)

Oh well less impulse buys for me :cloud9:

Thanks for the info. (thumbs u

Looks like the wallet is gonna get a bit of a bashing.

Deano, If you contact them, they will hold books over auctions and let you build a pile, the more you get the cheaper it gets, thats what I do anyway.

1-3 books $60

4-7 books $90

8-12 books $115

13-18 books $135

19-30 books $200

over 30 call customer service

Great info. Thanks

What's with so many sellers in the market place not shipping outside the US/Canada. It used to be a very rare exception the last time i was around, now it's very common (shrug)

It sucks when the stipulate this, I just don't get it (shrug) but like you say once I see that statement I just forget about the thread and my wallett is safe :/

A question to those who submitted books to CGC at February's Super Comic Con. Has anyone got their books back yet? Just wondering how much longer it's likely to take.

I was told by Sharon within the last week or so it could be up too 2 months still for economy books :(

In some cases it might be to do with getting higher value books insured. A recent purchase of mine ran into this issue and I think that postal insurance rules may have changed as I hadn't had the problem before.

In some cases it might be to do with getting higher value books insured. A recent purchase of mine ran into this issue and I think that postal insurance rules may have changed as I hadn't had the problem before.

And some sellers can't be bothered with the paperwork. You can always have the books sent to a U.S. boardie who will ship them to you, but that can be unwieldy.

a seller tonight wont sell to me as from UK and they never put this in sales thread, i really wanted his Iron Fist 1, really pisses me off

Yeah i saw that, that's why i asked. He didn't put no shipping outside the US and only changed it after you asked.

Look on the bright side though, Iron Fist sucks! :insane:

And some sellers can't be bothered with the paperwork. You can always have the books sent to a U.S. boardie who will ship them to you, but that can be unwieldy.

Yes comicdey and joeypost used to do this for me. Would have 10 packages shipped to each of them then they would send me the box together. Saved me a lot in shipping!

a seller tonight wont sell to me as from UK and they never put this in sales thread, i really wanted his Iron Fist 1, really pisses me off

Yeah i saw that, that's why i asked. He didn't put no shipping outside the US and only changed it after you asked.

Look on the bright side though, Iron Fist sucks! :insane:

Everyone slates him, poor chap lol

Look on the bright side though, Iron Fist rocks :headbang:

I have edited correctly...

Lies :slapfight:

I seem to remember you being the owner of an Iron Fist # 14. :baiting:

:blush:

:blush:

:roflmao:

Busted

Anyone waiting for scans of my ASM books either via pm or in the sales pm please be advised that iv just tried to put my scanner through the shredder and close to normal service will be resumed sometime shortly :sorry:

Edited by PsychoJ