• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Ok Brian, my MiS cover is done so I will be starting on your Witchblade cvr this evening.

Just looking for a good printout.

I contemplated buying one cheap off fleebay but there are none for sell at all in UK lol.

I will try and find my copy tonight and do a larger scan - but my boxes are not labelled so it will be a bit hit and miss. :facepalm:

Alternatively, I believe our favourite UK comic dealer (FT) may have one. :gossip:

I'll start from a printout and see how I go. I always prefer to go from a comic... although Kevin J's request for Cap America #1 will be hard to do lol

I am SURE (if he has one) he would not mind lending you his copy - swap the original for an awesome reproduction :baiting:

Ok Brian, my MiS cover is done so I will be starting on your Witchblade cvr this evening.

I contemplated buying one cheap off fleebay but there are none for sell at all in UK lol.

I will try and find my copy tonight and do a larger scan - but my boxes are not labelled so it will be a bit hit and miss. :facepalm:

Alternatively, I believe our favourite UK comic dealer (FT) may have one. :gossip:

I'll start from a printout and see how I go. I always prefer to go from a comic... although Kevin J's request for Cap America #1 will be hard to do lol

I am SURE (if he has one) he would not mind lending you his copy - swap the original for an awesome reproduction :baiting:

He doesn't have one... thats why he wants a cover recreation. :)

i'm contemplating the Manchester Con (or Expo) next month, anyone been in recent years? i'm a virgin. (not a statement about my personal life)

I think that's the one that's focused on manga, anime and small press, self-published material.  A pal who attended last year told me there were no comic dealers.

thankyou sir, may have to take the jump and go to Kapow next year then

Edited by Maccai3

i'm contemplating the Manchester Con (or Expo) next month, anyone been in recent years? i'm a virgin. (not a statement about my personal life)

I think that's the one that's focused on manga, anime and small press, self-published material.  A pal who attended last year told me there were no comic dealers.

London Super Comic Convention next year.  The best.

No, no no, not Kapow - you want to the London Super Con - keep your eyes peeled to these boards and details should appear - around Feb-ish next year (thumbs u

If you do only one con in the next year it has to be LSCC, If you can't make that one or can make two then Thought bubble in Leeds (thumbs u

Bristols always fun but not great for dealers and if you just want to check out some books and meet some dealers the the London Marts, every month is always worth a visit if you're free but rarely worth making an effort to attend :)

they'll be back up in a year with the looks of things, debt free

didn't harm Juventus much

Yeah, but Juve had some money and kept most of their better players.

Spent over an hour on this and I'm getting no where. The black & white printout from work is just rubbish, all the greys, silver and blacks have melded into a big mess and I'm having hard time descerning anything.

I'll have to grab that copy off F_T as I definately need a colour version to differentiate between all the colours and shading.

GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Spent over an hour on this and I'm getting no where. The black & white printout from work is just rubbish, all the greys, silver and blacks have melded into a big mess and I'm having hard time descerning anything.

I'll have to grab that copy off F_T as I definately need a colour version to differentiate between all the colours and shading.

GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but you wanted a challenge :foryou: