• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

It was a fine evening...great to see all the Brit forumites.

Incriminating photographs or it never happeded

:sumo:

Andrew (Comicopolis) took a few at Bodeans...evidence of debauchery will be forthcoming.... :eek:

We'll see, he hasn't unveiled the video footage from Birmingham three years ago yet. hm

It was a fine evening...great to see all the Brit forumites.

Incriminating photographs or it never happeded

:sumo:

Andrew (Comicopolis) took a few at Bodeans...evidence of debauchery will be forthcoming.... :eek:

We'll see, he hasn't unveiled the video footage from Birmingham three years ago yet. hm

Bollocks. Forgot about that. :tonofbricks:

Looks like I'm about to receive my first shafting from Feebay. Sold a Revival 3rd eye BIN for £150.

Buyer immediately asks to retract his BIN as he only intended to bid. He's also asking if he can delay payment till 25th (Listing clearly states payment within 2 days).

I offer to meet him halfway and delay payment if he honours the sale and pays a £30 deposit.

He then asks if I can cancel the sale, relist again so he can bid, and on top of that, extend my delayed payment offer to include a 2nd Revival book (1:10 Thompson).

This does not bode well :(

Looks like I'm about to receive my first shafting from Feebay. Sold a Revival 3rd eye BIN for £150.

Buyer immediately asks to retract his BIN as he only intended to bid. He's also asking if he can delay payment till 25th (Listing clearly states payment within 2 days).

I offer to meet him halfway and delay payment if he honours the sale and pays a £30 deposit.

He then asks if I can cancel the sale, relist again so he can bid, and on top of that, extend my delayed payment offer to include a 2nd Revival book (1:10 Thompson).

Seems fishy to me, personally cancel the sale, relist and block the buyer from bidding.

Seems fishy to me, personally cancel the sale, relist and block the buyer from bidding.

This is excellent advice. If you sell to this buyer, you are asking for a world of butt hurt. Don't give him the chance to hit you with a chargeback and/ or a neg.

Sound like a total wanker, whatever you do for him he wont be happy and I can smell the negative from here.

Cancelling and blocking him is the way to go dude.

Sound like a total wanker, whatever you do for him he wont be happy and I can smell the negative from here.

Done and done.

Done and done.

:applause:

You should out him also, as I would like to block him as-well for upsetting you.

Gotta stick together man.