• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

It always seemed to me that the summer months were the quietest at the shows, I expect that things will pick up in the Autumn.

I've never been a big fan of the DVD/merchandising/miscellaneous parts of the show but I guess they at least help to keep the show going. Besides Rich and Phil, were there many well known sellers? Does Dave Finn still set up there?

Yeah, all the usual suspects plus Harley. I forgot to mention, while we were setting up, there were two old guys perving over a Manara hardcover we had, a couple of minutes later they were gone and so was the book. Shoplifting scumbags! :mad:

Sorry about that. My dad and his friend insisted on coming...

I have a used Manara hardcover on ebay now

7roPjGlD.jpg

Garry wonders how much more meat he can get out of these wings if he could press them.

100_2986.jpg

What the hell is going on there :sick:

I was being questioned as to whether there were any surviving chicken wings underneath the remains of the rest so I took it upon myself to prove a 100% kill rate. :idea:

It always seemed to me that the summer months were the quietest at the shows, I expect that things will pick up in the Autumn.

I've never been a big fan of the DVD/merchandising/miscellaneous parts of the show but I guess they at least help to keep the show going. Besides Rich and Phil, were there many well known sellers? Does Dave Finn still set up there?

Yeah, all the usual suspects plus Harley. I forgot to mention, while we were setting up, there were two old guys perving over a Manara hardcover we had, a couple of minutes later they were gone and so was the book. Shoplifting scumbags! :mad:

Scum!!!! :frustrated:

Unfortunately, that's why you need eyes in the back of your heads.

That kind of mess really winds me up. :mad:

Garry wonders how much more meat he can get out of these wings if he could press them.

100_2986.jpg

I was being questioned as to whether there were any surviving chicken wings underneath the remains of the rest so I took it upon myself to prove a 100% kill rate. :idea:

I have to ask...

Was that one portion of wings? :shy:

100_2986.jpg

I have to ask...

It was and it was only a starter to begin with :ohnoez:

I ordered a half portion but had a full one like this delivered and shared mine out as It was way to much. Garry simply liked the BBQ of all of his and left the meat (shrug)

100_2986.jpg

I have to ask...

I ordered a half portion but had a full one like this delivered and shared mine out as It was way to much. Garry simply liked the BBQ of all of his and left the meat (shrug)

So did everything deteriate after starters as there are no picture of any other delicacies?

100_2986.jpg

I have to ask...

You keep getting it the wrong way round, I ate the meat and left the BBQ skin bit. :makepoint:

Sheesh, a few drinks and your memory's obliterated. :baiting:

100_2986.jpg

I have to ask...

Don't forget guys, that a handful of chicken is nothing to Garry, he's normally up to his elbow in cow :gossip:

100_2986.jpg

I have to ask...

Don't forget guys, that a handful of chicken is nothing to Garry, he's normally up to his elbow in cow :gossip:

:sick:

I have to ask...

Guys, we are meeting up again in less than 3 weeks and I want to enjoy my meal :sick:

I have to ask...

Guys, we are meeting up again in less than 3 weeks and I want to enjoy me meal :sick:

You will, just be wary of who you shake hands with :shy: