• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

People with kids make me laugh... they look forward to having kids, then they look forward to the time when they get rid of the kids.

:screwy:

Who says I looked forward to having them? :makepoint:

People with kids make me laugh... they look forward to having kids, then they look forward to the time when they get rid of the kids.

You said the same thing about them Chicken Wings.

+1

im just having the one kid so i dont lose the Man Cave, saying that though i have sold all my long boxes but 6 now, im just going to be a Graphic Novel guy now.

anyone watching Sky Arts tonight, The Who's concert at Isle of Wight in 1970, just amazing, wish i was there, havent seen one person who isnt off there tits in the crowd though

Got the DVD quite a while ago, although the whole gig is available on YT.

And yes, it's easily one of my favourite concert movies. The Who may have been the best live act of all. The Tommy sequence is fantastic...wish I'd been there too, needless to say.

And what would an audience member at an outdoor rock gig at 2 AM in 1970 be doing not out of his head? :headbang:

The Who :cloud9:

Talking of great music on TV, there was a great documentary on the Undertones on BBC4 last night, followed by a punk at the Beeb compilation clip show. fantastic!

Scary how many of those guys have already passed away. RIP Poly Styrene, she had something about her that I can't put my finger on, but every time I see a clip or hear her voice I remember how great she was. Germfree Adolescents :cloud9: