• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress, Chris. :headbang:

Just seen a cover that might be worth asking you to do when you have time....... and it's not Marvel. :o

Something with a half-naked chick on it?

Topless pics of the lovely Kate, apparently.

Nothing online. Have to pick up a copy of Paris Match if you wanna check out the Royal Boobiage.

There are a couple on-line, but nothing to get excited about

I would expect to see a "couple" unless she's from Mars :makepoint:

Topless pics of the lovely Kate, apparently.

Nothing online. Have to pick up a copy of Paris Match if you wanna check out the Royal Boobiage.

There are a couple on-line, but nothing to get excited about

I would expect to see a "couple" unless she's from Mars :makepoint:

Your memory is playing tricks on you.

You have to hand it to Kate, it's pretty impossible to get a bad pic of Her :cloud9:

The French must be gutted that she's so hot, they seem to think they have the monopoly on sophisticated totty. ( I wonder if I could make that sentence any less pc ? hm)

Btw Bane, does this mean I'm next????:banana:

Oh and Imran and he who cannot be named need to get their website updated asap :sumo:

I take it back, Adams ,Thomas and Trimpe announced! Cool.

Just imagine if you had a load of Captain Britain stuff pre signed by Chris Claremont, it would be cool to get it signed by Trimpe as well :whistle:

Thomas and Adams as well, very cool guys, well done, can't wait. :applause:

Thomas and Adams as well, very cool guys, well done, can't wait. :applause:

Thomas is a very interesting guy. I had a chat with him at the ECCC , mentioned I was from Manchester and he went on to talking about Coronation Street.  Quite unexpected. He's a very big fan of the show, with videotape recordings going back decades.

You have to hand it to Kate, it's pretty impossible to get a bad pic of Her :cloud9:

The French must be gutted that she's so hot, they seem to think they have the monopoly on sophisticated totty. ( I wonder if I could make that sentence any less pc ? hm)

Btw Bane, does this mean I'm next????:banana:

Oh and Imran and he who cannot be named need to get their website updated asap :sumo:

I'm working on Pauls request first then you will be next Phil. You'll be the first guinea pig on the new paper and pens etc. (thumbs u