• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

For Whizzer: X-Men #133

1st piece done using the new Bristol smooth paper. I think it works great against the blacks as the paper is super white, just makes it "pop" more. Better in hand then the photo.

Still a few things I'm not happy about, I really need to work on my shading to get it "exact" and some of the faces of the goons are looking "happy" instead of "mean" lol But I'm happy with the way Wolverine turned out.

XMen133.jpg

(worship)

Wow! Can I claim the next unclaimed one please, PLEASE!!!

seriously nice work

That is STUNNING!!!!!!!! I can't wait. My all time favorite cover done beautifully. Thanks dude (worship) (worship)

1st piece done using the new Bristol smooth paper. I think it works great against the blacks as the paper is super white, just makes it "pop" more. Better in hand then the photo.

Still a few things I'm not happy about, I really need to work on my shading to get it "exact" and some of the faces of the goons are looking "happy" instead of "mean" lol But I'm happy with the way Wolverine turned out.

XMen133.jpg

(worship)

seriously nice work

Let me know what you want and I'll add you to the list. (thumbs u

XMen133.jpg

(worship)

seriously nice work

ASM #121 would be luvverly

XMen133.jpg

(worship)

seriously nice work

No probs.. Will let you know when its done. Will be a number of weeks like.

XMen133.jpg

(worship)

seriously nice work

I will repeat

HOLY mess THAT'S EFFING AWESOME

(worship)

No probs.. Will let you know when its done. Will be a number of weeks like.

General & Water Cooler seem full of uninteresting threads lately.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum in General. I do wish the mods would put a full stop to their drivel.

I have 2 people on ignore so far.