• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Does anybody read any music magazines they could recommend for someone trying to rediscover what's happening in the music scene? I really haven't been listening to music for the last few years and just want to find out what's going on

Just listen to this: Radcliffe and Maconie

(thumbs u

Jimmy Saville - overwhelming evidence I would say.

It's pretty damning. That scene with Colleen Nolan was cringeworthy, as was that clip of Gary Glitter on his worthless Clunk Click show. Esther Ratbag was her usual disingenuous self. She managed Child Line and didn't lift a finger? Too little too late Esther.

Does anybody read any music magazines they could recommend for someone trying to rediscover what's happening in the music scene? I really haven't been listening to music for the last few years and just want to find out what's going on

rosscomm035-1.jpg

KIDDING! Just always looking to show my CHARLTON COMICS 1950's R&R mag!

Mojo and Uncut are cool though.

Good result for the Arse tonight. Comfortable

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Could someone translate for porcupine, please?

As a northerner I can't be sure, but I think he's talking about that football team from London, called Arsenal. hm

Good result for the Arse tonight. Comfortable

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Could someone translate for porcupine, please?

As a northerner I can't be sure, but I think he's talking about that football team from London, called Arsenal. hm

Nice selective quoting!

That's right: Arsenal. You know, The Arse. L'Arse. Le Gooners. Arsene Wenger's red army. etc.

Hope that clears things up.

Up the Arse, as Gary always shouts every weekend. lol

I would have thought that he would keep that private! :eek:

Gary is very vocal about being an Arsenal fan. He wears his Arse on his sleeve.

Well it's very handy for when I need to go in public. :/

I can also honestly say that I have never chanted "up the arse" in reference to my football club :ohnoez: