• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

I am in the bad books also, I have been off work for 5 days and she has been away.

When she came back yesterday :o she found me sitting where she had left me, unshaven, surrounded by 5 days worth takaways, dishes, washing & a long box of comics spead out on the living room floor.

She asked what I had been doing, I replied watching sci-fi films and messing about on the boards buying comics. :acclaim:

She was not a happy bunny for some reason. :screwy:

I will never understand women. (shrug)

You have the perfect life.

Apart from living in Newcastle :baiting:

You say her indoors had been away, if that's on holiday your well within your rights but if that's with work then she may remain pissed for a while! I know my other half would, it certainly would have resulted in a massive barney :slapfight:

I am in the bad books also, I have been off work for 5 days and she has been away.

When she came back yesterday :o she found me sitting where she had left me, unshaven, surrounded by 5 days worth takaways, dishes, washing & a long box of comics spead out on the living room floor.

She asked what I had been doing, I replied watching sci-fi films and messing about on the boards buying comics. :acclaim:

Yeah it would be perfect if I wasnt back to work, one more Dayshift then onto nights. :cry:

Yeah it would be perfect if I wasnt back to work, one more Dayshift then onto nights. :cry:

Well I am an hour and a half away from finishing my first of 4 nighshifts... Hate them I tell ya, Hate them :cry:

Well I am an hour and a half away from finishing my first of 4 nighshifts... Hate them I tell ya, Hate them :cry:

You must look like the Walking Dead Gaz :shy:

You must look like the Walking Dead Gaz :shy:

100_2964.jpg

PS,

what's new?

Hope all your respectable respective footy teams are faring well!

UP THE ARSE!!

Keep up - it's the international break. No Arse for you this weekend!

I have decided they are the club I shall support

PS,

what's new?

Hope all your respectable respective footy teams are faring well!

UP THE ARSE!!

Keep up - it's the international break. No Arse for you this weekend!

I have decided they are the club I shall support

That's an arsey decision if ever there was. :P