• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Thanks! I have nothing to sign because I'm not a big fan of signatures on books so getting a sketch is the only option for me really.

Think I should take some sketch card to Manchester or you'll think they'll have some? I'd better take some just in case.

Take backing boards, the reverse side is perfect and it's how I got mine done by Adlard last year. £10 donation to charity

Will you be getting to see Adlard or Jock (if he's there)?

Yup, Saturday if my help turns up and if not then Sunday when it's quiter

Thanks! I have nothing to sign because I'm not a big fan of signatures on books so getting a sketch is the only option for me really.

Think I should take some sketch card to Manchester or you'll think they'll have some? I'd better take some just in case.

Take backing boards, the reverse side is perfect and it's how I got mine done by Adlard last year. £10 donation to charity

Will you be getting to see Adlard or Jock (if he's there)?

Yup, Saturday if my help turns up and if not then Sunday when it's quiter

I was going to ask if you'd mind getting me a Batman by Jock on one of my Batman #0s but I won't be able to make the PO now before Friday. I can wait!

Thanks for the replies everyone and wish me luck. :wishluck: Now I'm not sure if I should go on Saturday or Sunday I'm travelling up from Manchester so won't be able to make it both days.

I'm thinking they will be more enthusiastic on the Saturday and more willing to help out and on Sunday they might be knackered from all the drawing and meet and greets? Or am I just :insane:

Thanks for the replies everyone and wish me luck. :wishluck: Now I'm not sure if I should go on Saturday or Sunday I'm travelling up from Manchester so won't be able to make it both days.

I'm thinking they will be more enthusiastic on the Saturday and more willing to help out and on Sunday they might be knackered from all the drawing and meet and greets? Or am I just :insane:

Last year was the 1st over 2 days so not much to go on.

It was very busy on Saturday and much more laid back on Sunday though

I wish I was going but I don't want to miss this years Arsenal vs. Spurs match like I did last year (LSCC).
You don't want to miss your team getting completely thrashed and humiliated by the infinitely superior other North London team??????

I support my team win, lose or draw (shrug)

Oh and if I recall it was Arsenal handing out the thrashing and humiliation in the same fixture last year :baiting:

I wish I was going but I don't want to miss this years Arsenal vs. Spurs match like I did last year (LSCC).
You don't want to miss your team getting completely thrashed and humiliated by the infinitely superior other North London team??????

Oh and if I recall it was Arsenal handing out the thrashing and humiliation in the same fixture last year :baiting:

We let you win that one to give you a false sense of security for this season's fixture. Revenge will be ours!!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

We let you win that one to give you a false sense of security for this season's fixture. Revenge will be ours!!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

I'm nervous about the game, but I think we'll nick it. I predict a high score - going for 3-2 to the Arse.

I'm nervous about the game, but I think we'll nick it. I predict a high score - going for 3-2 to the Arse.

I'm nervous but do not think we will win. I think it will be close too but I just don't think we are in good enough form to scrape a win against Spurs. If everyone is fit and plays well I still think we have a better team than them but there is just something not right at the moment. (shrug)

But anyway this is for the Water cooler football thread

I'm nervous but do not think we will win. I think it will be close too but I just don't think we are in good enough form to scrape a win against Spurs. If everyone is fit and plays well I still think we have a better team than them but there is just something not right at the moment. (shrug)

It'll either be a draw or an Arsenal win. Spurs always muff it at the Emirates.

Yeah.

Take your high-falutin' "Premier League" talk elsewhere. If this is turning into a footy thread at least let it be proper Championship footy talk.

C'mon Boro!