• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Well.... the MMA fight I went to last night was funny. I don't know why but I had pictured the MGM Grand type of boxing arena.... except it was a leisure centre in Andover.

It was one caravan away from a gypo fight.

I'm sure I didn't dream Sports Direct emailing me with a 2 for 1 offer for Freddy Flintoff's boxing debut? Or am I going mad?

He is meant to be doing one fight.

Chris would kick him in the nuts.

I'm sure I didn't dream Sports Direct emailing me with a 2 for 1 offer for Freddy Flintoff's boxing debut? Or am I going mad?

He is meant to be doing one fight.

Chris would kick him in the nuts.

Side kick to the tins of peas should put him out of commission.

Hey gang, any of you ever dealt with arsenal_united on eBay?

If so, can you drop me an email address for them? It would be appreciated.

R.

might be best asking in Comics general.

They are based in the U.S

I'm a dink. For some reason I thought it was a UK customer.

lol

We saw flooding round by us for the time in my memory on Sunday. The amount of water pouring off the local farm fields was unbelievable. I tried cycling through it at 5am and quickly realised I shouldn't have bothered.

I don't pay much attention when they say "this is the hottest summer since 1429" or "this is the foggiest July since 2011" or whatever silly statistic they come up with.

Being a farmer though, I keep a rough track of rainfall and this really is the wettest year I've ever known and my dad who was born in 1930 can't remember one quite as bad as this.