• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, this is my first posting here but I'm not sure if I've joined a comic forum or a football forum (either is fine). I've scanned through this thread and already know a few of the 'regulars'

WTTB

Blimey you joined in 2009 and first post - awesome

Hi everyone, this is my first posting here but I'm not sure if I've joined a comic forum or a football forum (either is fine). I've scanned through this thread and already know a few of the 'regulars'

Hey Henry, good to see you here.

Occasionally the football nerds get carried away with talking football. The comic nerds are making a comeback though. :banana:

Hi everyone, im new here,

i just find this thread thanks to Stryfe1000 ... its nice to meet other collectors from europe!

I'm Tomas and I'm Czech

Welcome to the UK (and Europe) thread, Tomas. What do you collect?

Edited by gaz973

Hey Henry :hi:

i just find this thread thanks to Stryfe1000 ... its nice to meet other collectors from europe!

I'm Tomas and I'm Czech

Im collecting Dark Horse stuff, mainly comics based on mi favorite movie franchises...mostly Aliens comics, AvPs and other crossovers with Aliens, but also Army of Darkness, etc...

Here is link to my Aliens journal : http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6044343#Post6044343

I'm Tomas and I'm Czech

Im collecting Dark Horse stuff, mainly comics based on mi favorite movie franchises...mostly Aliens comics, AvPs and other crossovers with Aliens, but also Army of Darkness, etc...

Here is link to my Aliens journal : http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6044343#Post6044343

Just read your journal, good stuff. :applause:

I'm Tomas and I'm Czech

I've got to admit, I'm a little bit jealous of Tomas' Aliens books. He's got some beautiful high grade books which are surprisingly hard to find considering they are only copper age.

I've been on the hunt for Vol 1 and Vol 2 in 9.8 for a couple of years to no avail. He seems to be pulling copies out of thin air.

:applause:

Perhaps I'm just not trying hard enough hm

I'm Tomas and I'm Czech

I've got to admit, I'm a little bit jealous of Tomas' Aliens books. He's got some beautiful high grade books which are surprisingly hard to find considering they are only copper age.

I've been on the hunt for Vol 1 and Vol 2 in 9.8 for a couple of years to no avail. He seems to be pulling copies out of thin air.

I wish it to be that easy :) ... its just bit of luck and also huge help form great people like Bosco685 and dealers who help me hunt these books ...

I'm Tomas and I'm Czech

Your obsession with Jean Grey is whats getting in the way. :whistle:

Hi Henry, hi Tomas. :hi:

You may need to sit down to read this but, money depending I've managed to free up the weekend of London so may be able to make it after all.

I'm Tomas and I'm Czech

Hey Tomas, I have been keeping up with this thread anyway as I am also a big Aliens fan. I do not have any CGCd but have all the comics raw.

You have some great books :)