• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Ok - how do I add images/phots? I'm in 'full screen reply'

Can I add them from my computer or do have to upload them to somewhere?

(shrug)

upload them to the net, use tinypic or image shack, then post the URL (www.whatever.com/blah.jpg, something like this) inbetween IMG codes URL here

Tinypic actually creates the whole code for you, so you simply cut and paste. Another good thing is that you can choose your image size from a menu of options (e.g. thumbnail, "message board", full size)...

It already has.

After planning my annual Jolly Boys Outing to the races and waiting 365 days for it to come around, the stupid poxy race meet at Uttoxeter has been cancelled due to rain.

Rather than going to the races, me and my mates are going to be stuck in a pub from breakfast time onwards, with no opportunity to take a break from drinking and put a bet on.

We'll have drunk ourselves into oblivion by lunchtime.

If I don't make it through the weekend and you all do, have a great Christmas and a fantastic new year.

If I survive the incoming torrent of alcohol, and the world actually fails to fall apart keep the noise down, some of us will have a headache.

How do you post all the thumbnails that you can click on and expand ?

Like this

Thumbnails

What do you use to post your picture?

If Photobucket, there is a link that sets the picture to a thumbnail.

Yes, Photobucket, where is the link ?

I have the photobucket app and its called the IMG THUMB. Not sure if the same on PC version.

It already has.

After planning my annual Jolly Boys Outing to the races and waiting 365 days for it to come around, the stupid poxy race meet at Uttoxeter has been cancelled due to rain.

Rather than going to the races, me and my mates are going to be stuck in a pub from breakfast time onwards, with no opportunity to take a break from drinking and put a bet on.

We'll have drunk ourselves into oblivion by lunchtime.

If I don't make it through the weekend and you all do, have a great Christmas and a fantastic new year.

If I survive the incoming torrent of alcohol, and the world actually fails to fall apart keep the noise down, some of us will have a headache.

Thats a damn shame.

But this is what happens when you don't invite me! :baiting:

3rd pint on its way. Is it too early to break the seal?

Depends on what you had for breakfast.

My record is 6 pints before I broke the seal, but I had a mega full english in the morning.