• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

3 pints down the pub this afternoon!

Now my coding makes perfect sense lol

Is there ever a time when you're not drinking? hm

3 pints down the pub this afternoon!

Now my coding makes perfect sense lol

Is there ever a time when you're not drinking? hm

hm

Going up North in January Garry... I'm in training. (thumbs u

I love Father Ted and have seen them all loads of times but for some reason, I always thought the episode in the lingerie department, although critically acclaimed, was very weak and unfunny.

Entertaining Father Stone & New Jack City are my favorites

I love Father Ted and have seen them all loads of times but for some reason, I always thought the episode in the lingerie department, although critically acclaimed, was very weak and unfunny.

Entertaining Father Stone & New Jack City are my favorites

Fave Father Ted eps - Song For Europe and Tentacles Of Doom (which features the "That would be an ecumenical matter" line). Priceless.

Not quite Crimbo yet, but I suspect a tailing off of postings as the drinking and overeating season gets underway.

Don't fall asleep whilst saying hello to the big white telephone, droogies. :headbang:

I will still be sat here, no plans whatsoever, other than getting drunk, but thats normal anyway. :(

Not quite Crimbo yet, but I suspect a tailing off of postings as the drinking and overeating season gets underway.

Don't fall asleep whilst saying hello to the big white telephone, droogies. :headbang:

I will still be sat here, no plans whatsoever, other than getting drunk, but thats normal anyway. :(

You need to get down to the Smoke for a knees-up. First pint's on me.

What a gent.

I will take you up on that someday Andy, but not this year, cheers anyway matey.

I'll keep you company mate. I'll be around a fair bit.