• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Not quite Crimbo yet, but I suspect a tailing off of postings as the drinking and overeating season gets underway.

Don't fall asleep whilst saying hello to the big white telephone, droogies. :headbang:

I will still be sat here, no plans whatsoever, other than getting drunk, but thats normal anyway. :(

I'll keep you company mate. I'll be around a fair bit.

Thanks Gav, I am gonna do loads of scanning and will be sat at the PC all day.

Not quite Crimbo yet, but I suspect a tailing off of postings as the drinking and overeating season gets underway.

Don't fall asleep whilst saying hello to the big white telephone, droogies. :headbang:

I will still be sat here, no plans whatsoever, other than getting drunk, but thats normal anyway. :(

Scanning. :cloud9:

Hate doing it, love the results. I still can't quite believe I've scanned in every single book I've ever owned.

Hate doing it, love the results. I still can't quite believe I've scanned in every single book I've ever owned.

How many books do you have?

He's got 5 (thumbs u

Not that many now, probably 700 or so left.

I will never be able to scan everything I have but I am gonna start with Pence issues and see how far I get...........or how sick of it I get, more like

I have given about 20 long boxes worth away this week.

I will never be able to scan everything I have but I am gonna start with Pence issues and see how far I get...........or how sick of it I get, more like

I remember scanning in over a thousand 2000AD progs with the intent of selling them, only to give them away a year later without even listing most of them.

I remember scanning in over a thousand 2000AD progs with the intent of selling them, only to give them away a year later without even listing most of them.

I have mine all listed in excel but it will take me a while to Scan them all. I will, at some stage, scan all my x-men book - maybe.

I have an Excel file that has links to hosted scans of all the books listed in there. It's a good sight smaller than it was 18 months ago though now. I'm getting closer towards my goal of having one short box of raw books as my collection.

That's impressive.

He's got 5 (thumbs u

lol

I have an Excel file that has links to hosted scans of all the books listed in there. It's a good sight smaller than it was 18 months ago though now. I'm getting closer towards my goal of having one short box of raw books as my collection.

I cant imagine what it would be like to just have 1 box, I just have far to many favorites that I never would think of selling.

This time tomorrow I'll be waiting at the airport.

Big Bras !!!

Does he have moobs?

No.

Father Ted reference, of course. Father Jack at the airport.

That's impressive.

Impressively sad.