• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Don't you just hate it when you um and ah about buying a book and then miss out! You then spend ages wishing you'd jus gone for it, thing is its takes me a long time to make decisions!

Its better to be like that Jamie, I am the opposite, I see something I want and I get it, then I give it some thought as to how am I gonna pay for this :tonofbricks:

I wish I had a bit more patience.

On my way to work in a minute. First day back and this is so depressing.

I go back on Saturday and I am so depressed now at the thought, I will be sick, not being able to stop up all night boozing, playing poker and mooching on the boards.

I hope it goes quick for you matey :wishluck:

Morning all.

Firest day back in the office and we've had a fairly substantial server failure over the Christmas break.

Looks like I'll just have to mooch around the boards until ICT pull their finger out and get us up and running again.

Such a shame :devil:

Morning all.

Firest day back in the office and we've had a fairly substantial server failure over the Christmas break.

Looks like I'll just have to mooch around the boards until ICT pull their finger out and get us up and running again.

Such a shame :devil:

You are so lucky, no matter what happens, I never get a minute at work, lucky to get a tea break at times :(

Don't you just hate it when you um and ah about buying a book and then miss out! You then spend ages wishing you'd jus gone for it, thing is its takes me a long time to make decisions!

Its better to be like that Jamie, I am the opposite, I see something I want and I get it, then I give it some thought as to how am I gonna pay for this :tonofbricks:

I wish I had a bit more patience.

...that makes two of us :)