• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Come on gang I can't be all that bad...I only had one pickled onion and egg today....

Well the fartsac may disagree but!

There was a character from a British comic who had a similar diet (and reaction to it)... hm

Come on gang I can't be all that bad...I only had one pickled onion and egg today....

There was a character from a British comic who had a similar diet (and reaction to it)... hm

johnnyfart.jpg

johnnyfart.jpg

thats brilliant..I must learn more!

I would really like to get some UK Marvel reprints,are they common at all over there gang?The bronze age ones I have seen a few pics of.Like hens teeth here.

Also,anyone have those COOL Captain Britain books that came with the nifty freebies?Love to see them!