• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

I would really like to get some UK Marvel reprints,are they common at all over there gang?The bronze age ones I have seen a few pics of.Like hens teeth here.

Also,anyone have those COOL Captain Britain books that came with the nifty freebies?Love to see them!

I had full sets when I was younger, I cut the covers off to wallpaper my comic room in my last house :cry:

I would really like to get some UK Marvel reprints,are they common at all over there gang?The bronze age ones I have seen a few pics of.Like hens teeth here.

Also,anyone have those COOL Captain Britain books that came with the nifty freebies?Love to see them!

Anything in particular you are after Jimmers?

I had full sets when I was younger, I cut the covers off to wallpaper my comic room in my last house :cry:

That would have been cool wallpaper though.

Anything in particular you are after Jimmers?

I would love a Captain Britain 1 with "insert" or really anything affordable...

The newsprint reprints really intrigue me as well.

Have seen a few Amazing Tale Creepy Worlds that just looked SOOO FINE!

I collect SA pence when I see them,but just seeing some pics of what I have mentioned would as J.Rotten quipped

"really turn us on"!

That would have been cool wallpaper though.

It was very cool, I may have an old photo somewhere, I will try and dig it out next week.

Have you seen this Andrew

MARY-MARVEL-TOSS-BAG