• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

@Ewan: many thanks for taking the hassle of the pictures, that’s awesome! (thumbs u

Now I vaguely remember the covers of a pair of those… The last one with the Wendigo and possibly… the one using the Avengers cover with Jarvis. Do your copies have the poster, and which issues are they?

Awesome, anyway! Thank you! :D

Ewan, you, I, and Andy were all frequenting the same pubs at the same time.

The pub was the Dickens, its still there. The Empire became the House.

Madisons was essential attendance for all student - you would see more people there than lectures lol

Andrew :sumo:

:sorry::foryou:

We did, but I would not advise anyone to stop up drinking to 5 in the morning, try to sleep in a barn with someone who makes a noise like a chain saw when he snores, then head off climbing again at 11, I struggled like F@ck with all the drink in me, never again... he says . :insane:

We did, but I would not advise anyone to stop up drinking to 5 in the morning, try to sleep in a barn with someone who makes a noise like a chain saw when he snores, then head off climbing again at 11, I struggled like F@ck with all the drink in me, never again... he says . :insane:

That's just a normal night out for Chris.

lol

lol

:banana: