• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Rooney has to be the most overrated footballer there is.

Just behind Wilshere.

It's a toss up. hm

They are certainly both tossers. Wilshere falls over anytime somebody goes near him.

Wilshere is out for 6 weeks, so injury prone it's unreal

can't really leave Rooney out, he's got the potential to win a game and Sturridge isn't an international game winner, yesterday was his first goal of any impact. Welbeck is a terrible finisher too.

Hodgson should take Shaw, Cole is past it and i think taking Shaw will give him the eperience he needs in the future. Adam Johnson and Huddlestone should have been in the squad, Cleverley shouldn't be anywhere near it, nor Ashley Young...Smalling was poor last night too.

Rooney has to be the most overrated footballer there is.

Just behind Wilshere.

It's a toss up. hm

They are certainly both tossers. Wilshere falls over anytime somebody goes near him.

Wilshere is out for 6 weeks, so injury prone it's unreal

can't really leave Rooney out, he's got the potential to win a game and Sturridge isn't an international game winner, yesterday was his first goal of any impact. Welbeck is a terrible finisher too.

Hodgson should take Shaw, Cole is past it and i think taking Shaw will give him the eperience he needs in the future. Adam Johnson and Huddlestone should have been in the squad, Cleverley shouldn't be anywhere near it, nor Ashley Young...Smalling was poor last night too.

Completely agree.

I'll take that as a no then. :whatev:

nah, i again plan to go to Thought Bubble again this year but things generally get in the way

Just as well nobody went, it was a total F#ck up, I queued for fkn 2 hours and still didn't get in, even the people who had early morning passes were still queuing when I decided to call it a day, shame really, there was potentially a huge crowd, but the organisers totally blew it, any vendor must have had a field day inside, I say must have because I got nowhere fkn near it. :mad:

I'll take that as a no then. :whatev:

nah, i again plan to go to Thought Bubble again this year but things generally get in the way

Just as well nobody went, it was a total F#ck up, I queued for fkn 2 hours and still didn't get in, even the people who had early morning passes were still queuing when I decided to call it a day, shame really, there was potentially a huge crowd, but the organisers totally blew it, any vendor must have had a field day inside, I say must have because I got nowhere fkn near it. :mad:

Just saw that on the news - glad I decided not to go now.

Keystone Cops defending from the mighty Spurs.

Pretty grim effort in the second half. :(

I didn't see it, but! apparently Sherwood gave his players a public bollocking, and pundits were criticising him for it, these player are on stupid amounts of money, so surely they can take a bit of grief?

I think that Sherwood knows he won't be in the job next season.

Shame because I think he will make a good manager.

He may be on a few chairman's shopping list!

I'd swap him for our current manager.