• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

General & Water Cooler seem full of uninteresting threads lately.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum in General. I do wish the mods would put a full stop to their drivel.

I have 2 people on ignore so far.

hm

The lunatics have taken over the asylum in General. I do wish the mods would put a full stop to their drivel.

YOUR IGNORING THIS USER

I have no idea what your posting Andrew! :whistle:

Edited by Bane

YOUR IGNORING THIS USER

I have no idea what your posting Andrew! :whistle:

You are doh!

So who were fans of Streets of Rage II on the Megadrive/Genesis?

This video made me chuckle.

Streets of Rage was great, I actually played it recently on the PC on a Megadrive disc I got from a mate with about 500 games on 1 disc. Great memories.

Speedball 2 was the best game ever on the Megadrive.

I still have a Double Pro fighter ( a copier for Snes & Megadrive copied the games to floppy disc) and about 2000 floppy discs of games somewhere. :cloud9:

Does anyone here know anything about Double Double comics? I've seen them on e bay before and just assumed that they were simply b&w reprints.

I came across one yesterday and was surprised that it contained four original colour American comics including letter pages, original ads and indicia, just with the covers removed and bound together in a new (and frankly inferior cover).

What's the story? (shrug)

Does anyone here know anything about Double Double comics? I've seen them on e bay before and just assumed that they were simply b&w reprints.

I came across one yesterday and was surprised that it contained four original colour American comics including letter pages, original ads and indicia, just with the covers removed and bound together in a new (and frankly inferior cover).

What's the story? (shrug)

I had a Batman Double-Double comic book once.

It contained about 3 stories that were simply re-prints.

Not sure about the one you've found!