• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

:slapfight:

Bad referee decisions, players like Suarez and the "rub" that Man U gets is what is making me turn off football these days.

Believe it or not but I would rather watch Reading in the Championship then the Premier League!

did you see the Spurs game? 3 penalties we should have gotten

Haven't ManU had enough decisions against Spurs?

not sure where to start with this, sendings off that weren't fouls,

penalties given for fouls which weren't fouls which were outside the box,

Man U quickly take a free kick backwards, Spurs latch on & take the ball, through

on goal & the ref blows and says he wasn't ready. Christ as a Spurs fan of over 40 years I could literally reel off 100s but you know what they say, a picture is worth a 1000 words.

spurs.jpg

which sendings off? i cant recall any recent though im probabily wrong

the Carrick penalty a few years back was a hard decision to make, looked worse because woman hater Andy Gray had the technology to watch it in uber slow motion 400 times then complain that the ref got it wrong in real time

the Mendes one was a huge error and hopefully with goal line tech in the future it wont happen

My Canadian football team are the Hamilton Tiger Cats.

Now...what is the UK term for North American "football"?

"Girls in armour playing Rugby" I think

I like to follow the college games on ESPN, saw Marcus Lattimore receive a horrible leg injury :sick: , it will be on youtube, if you are interested, to effing horrible for me to post here, but it should dispel the girls wearing armour fallacy. .

I like to follow the college games on ESPN, saw Marcus Lattimore receive a horrible leg injury :sick: , it will be on youtube, if you are interested, to effing horrible for me to post here, but it should dispel the girls wearing armour fallacy. .

I doubt one of those 300 pound linebackers would take kindly to such an epithet.

I doubt one of those 300 pound linebackers would take kindly to such an epithet.

I doubt one of those 300 pound linebackers would accept an invite to play Rugby League if they'd seen it

I doubt one of those 300 pound linebackers would accept an invite to play Rugby League if they'd seen it

RL is possibly the toughest sport of all, in terms of physicality combined with stamina. It'd be interesting to see a lineman or linebacker play a game of it on a professional level.