• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

I wish. Loads that I want to go to over here though. Might save for next year, that is if there isn't a referendum to leave the Earth and the £ is only good on Mars.

I am sending my bro with a shopping list though.

So LFCC was a lot of fun, although very tiring. I managed to get a sketch by Todd Nauck, which was a minor miracle as he only takes 4 per day and you have to be quick to get in his queue (I was 3rd).

Wish they were more comics orientated. I don't read a lot of series, but that's because I'm not so much into superhero comics.

Preordered 'Hadrian's Wall' (a space station, cold war, locked room murder mystery) and Britannia (a Roman detective miniseries). Might get into more if more UK cons focused on comics.

Going to Thought Bubble in November, going to look for some indie stuff while there.

Anyone else going to any UK cons? I have at least 4 on my list for the rest of this year.